Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life is Fabulous for me right now. QE2~First time clubbing


Went Clubbing~~~~~~~~~~~
Ngek ngeks~ Yes, I know I told you guys I don't have time. Oh well, with the availability of hot chicks and alcohols, who can resist it?
Haha! Okay okay. Went to QE2 at Church Street Pier near Jetty yesterday night. It was Miss Behave. So called ladies night lorrr... No cover fees and all that.. Yeah~ and to my extent, it was pretty much how I would love clubbing to be! Sister says that I should come and experience this first then only go to MOIS. Lols. She says she wants me to see the difference between a place where more mature people go and where young people go. Okay. Will wait for the chance to club with my besties in MOIS soon. But I think my friends would prefer QE2 lorr.. XD
Needless to say, as usual.. My cocktail drink.. XD . This time I had Cosmopolitan. Love the cranberry juice they mixed with it and its quite cheap. Rm21 plus plus for the drink. And hiak hiak hiak.. I saw my a friend of mine with the mother and other hot chikas and hot guys! The crowd there was pretty much those who are working in the corporate world, mat sallehs and all that. They had great good served there. Oven baked pizza!! No larrr.. the traditional oven okay.. U think i'm so hiao meh... Talk about nothing special mia pizza. LOLS. Okay. It was my sister's friend's birthday. They had Johnnie Walker and loads more. We arrived therer around 12~ Then after ordering our drinks, we finished it. and headed to the dance floor. So many march babies there. I mean among my sister's friend. And there was a girl~ngek ngeks. Hot actually. And she asked me to be her partner for the night! WOOHOOS!!~~ Ya'll will see her in the pics. But didn't have her face lor. Sideview got la. XD. she's apparently from my school. Senior. But now in uni. Oh well. Can't wait for uni life!XD
They had TIESTO's music playing. Techno and trance. Almost all of the songs they played were in my MP3 player and in my ears when i go to the gym! Haha. Especially destination calabria~ The best was YMCA. Everybody just knew how to dance the YMCA dance~! Needless to say, I had a fun time there. But I would rather go with my own friends in the future! XD. And my friends would love it I am sure.

See the girl in dyed hair?Yeah~~~that's my partner~ Hot actually~~!!

Birthday boy was carried up and brushed against the happy corner!LOLS.. lame one..
Went back around 2.30~Slept at 3.30~Woke up at 8 in the morning and pia to tution!

-LEHmaaaaaleii~~!!!!I dont love you doesnt mean you can treat me this way lor!!!FARKOFF!!

0 comments: