Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gurney Sale~ Exams~ ME~!


Allright, here's my photo with my badminton team members. Oh gosh, just for the sake of taking attendance to meet with the Ministry's demands, we had to do this. And there will be more to come I guess. LOL. Anyway,
From top left : Shen Tee, Soon Ling, Jos, Me, Chia Yee
From bottom left: Boon Ling, Ju Yin, Ean Jee, Grace and Rong2!
Having practice tomorrow! I wish it won't rain!!! So all of us can go pasar malam together for dinner and relaxation after 3 days of test. LOLS. More test to come soon. Mid year and Trials.

In my previous entry, I said that i wanted to go to Gurney's annual sale right?
YEahhh.. I went. And this time, with my aunt. Cos my mom told her I needed someone with CIMB credit card in order to get more discount in a leather shop. So , she agreed and boy, I studied like shit the night before cos I knew I was going to shop all day long!
So here's my stuff I got from Gurney the other day.
Had a leather wallet. And mom had a leather pouch. I do think leather is nice. XD. Not a PVC fan. Mom's pouch is cool okay? I love it so much. Finally, i could find some excuse to switch bags with my mom! XD. Hers is so simple and it has a nice compartment and a leather strap too! So if any snatch thiefs would wana snatch her purse, she has the strength to hold him back and wallup him with her purse! I did a demonstration in front of her. And.... Yeah, she laughed at me.. Oh well...
Anyway, I finally swapped my Debit Card. YES!!!!
I treated my sister and aunt Sakae Sushi for tea that day. And the feeling of using cashless purchase is soooooooooooooooooo NICE! But, all this has to stop soon. XD. I need money to.. HEHE... XD... anyway.. here are some pictures I took of my wallet.

Hello Country Hide, Bye bye LV.

Comparisons.

Its a scout logo. Don't know why they used it...

And see! THIS IS A REAL LV OKAY! GOT cert and all that one ah!XD.. wahahhahas
Almost real LV lorrr.....I lied.. XD

Mom's pouch. I will borrow from her someday! XD. It's nice okayyyyyyyy

Oh yeah. bought a new belt. D&G white belt. TOok this picture before going for shoppign




-The best way to wish someone happiness is to shut up and move on with my life-
-e c l i p s e 女郎~~~~原来我认识你的!!哈哈哈哈!!!

0 comments: