Monday, March 16, 2009

[[Life's changing, I could feel it]]

Had a deal yesterday, one year from my birthday. LOVE.
Succeed or not, it's all up to my effort.
Just don't get it how my wish could turn into a blackmail.
Heated arguments, shouting over the phone. So tired. Tiring okay.
Called one of her friend's yesterday. Talked and, looked for some answers.
She's glad that she's worried over him and all that.
And yeah. I sensed something between him and her after all.
And I'm pretty sure, they are happy for her after she called it off with me.
Thinking over the mistakes that I've done.
Yeah. Sometimes, I hope that she'd be better off with him.
Sometimes, I hope she'd be better with me.
Knowing that I've been comparing myself to him.
I could only say I lost to him already since the beginning of everything.
What could I give back to her? I don't know.
I seriously don't know. Don't know what I could do again. Don't know what I could do to win her back. But I only know I'll be very very busy and limiting myself this year for the sake of my studies. Selfish? Yeah. Cos that's my future.
Oh well. I'll be busy for a while. yeah. For fucking 8 months of studying and events to attend!
No. Not with fishing okay...
Don't think that I'm so perverted laaaa...
I just made quite a number of new friends..
And reunited with some of my old friends..
Oh yeah. Getting my Debit Card today.
Shopping therapy after exams..
Besides that, MUET exam is coming too.
Have to read up more papers and mags.
Had a chat with a friend, Su yuan who is now in NZ...
Asked her about her part time job of being an assistant photographer.
Hmms. Well, she says I can look up to her if I need a job later on in a bridal shop.
She's amazed of what I plan to do in the future.
But surely I need a business degree to get me around first.
Ngek ngek~ I finally can get my hands on the bridal industry~~!!!!
Excited yet long way to go.
8 more months. Till STPM. gan cheong? YALA!
Exam's next week. Monthly test. Sighs. Haven't been studying but blogging a lot.
After exam, then there's the CLHS badminton tournament.
Then school sports day event. BLAAHHH~!!! SO many things to do and prepare.
This time, we must win in the CLHS badminton! Surprisingly, my Relay for Life team is also my badminton team. Not exactly all but most of them. Hahha!
Waiting for muh ka jie to come back from uni.
So we can go buy belts and watches together. Hehe. That's my bday present k~
Gurney plaza's annual sale is on 21st March. GEEE. Tempted to go .
Sadly, daddy is not around and I couldn't get my hands on my wallet.
No. not because I don't have money.
It's because I can't get an extra 10% off from his CIMB credit card.
He's off to Jakarta on Friday. And that leaves me and mom... AGAIN! sian ah!
Mom's going off to Siem Reap on April 25th.
And that morning, I have my writing exam for MUET in school.
Would be free after exam anyway.
See. So damn packed adi my schedule. Where got time leh?

This funny conversation between me and my friends.
They wished me happy bday. And posted it up on their blog. Happy happy~!
Thanks girls!





Si gui nancy and baya. still call me Jo NENnen after form 5. Cham~
Hahah. But happy happy~
Nancy's blog~ What she said on her blog. XD
Part of it only laaaa..
Won't be writing in Chinese anytime soon.
Time to practice my writing skills in my blog. Sighs. Why the fuss over it people?
Because higher bands in the MUET decides whether you can go overseas to study or not.
Tried IELTS in school the other day. Easy for listening. Not sure about writing and speaking generally. XD
GAMBATEH everybody!
Let it all out for this year's STPM!

0 comments: