Saturday, March 7, 2009

8 days to my birthday..

Weather in NYC is getting hotter and Melb is turning colder.
You in NYC must drink more water and you in Melb must wear more clothes.
I'll see the two of you on the 18th kays?
That's next week~!
Lots and lots of love from here~~~~

Oh well.
My birthday wishlist is a hell of a long one.. XD
1. Dinner with friends. Closest and loved ones~
2. Shots and shots of alcohol.
3. My Debit card if finally coming.
4. My Tiffany on May holidays from KL.
5. White Belt.
6. New wallet to replace my LV.
7. GUCCI handbag.
8. That special YOU to come into my life.
9. Wish all my friends and family a good year ahead.
10. Improve myself and change more for a better cause in terms of relationship, friendship and family bonds!


YOU DON'T LOVE ME JAU S H I U N.!

0 comments: