Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you to all of you who had wished me!

Dokiting's blog
Muahahas~Just saw your blog entry which was like... weeks ago?LOLS.
Anyway, Don't feel bad about it kays??
We'll definitely have the chance to club together. Hiaks!
No worries girl~We'll have our wild night out someday.. Oh well..Stpm is in the way..
But after STPM, all of us will have the time. And there will be no excuses that time to NOT TO CLUB. and thanks for your wish too! XD. We'll be stronger no matter what hits us! Ngeks ngeks~ Friends forever. I miss you guys too!Bee yee, nancy, Angel tan, wen lin tyre ... etc..
S5F will find time to reunite. XD

Oh yeahh.. I just wana say thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday!
Here's a list of them either they posted in facebook, friendster and CALLed me!
I'll start with someone.. Lols..She's the first one to wish me. Which was ONE WEEK EARLIER!!!LMAO!
Here goes the list...
Phoebe Ng (First to wish me)
Wing (Osling's XXX)
Jia Li (My leng lui ka jie)
Ju Yin(this girl wanted to be the first one, but she's late already. XD)
Josephine(She was in the "foursome"chatroom. but she's Slowwww. and she left the convo)
Siew Sin Nancy, Angel Tan(Because she's so nice all the time) and Baya
Denise
These 3 siao cha bohs accompanied me till 12pm plus plus from 10pm!!
Bee Yee Chatted non stop and talked about funny things in form 5. I miss ya'll!!
Sze Yee
Fany-Bao Jiun
Boon Ling( Sent me a MMS with a birthday song,gam dong!)
Rachael Yuen (The girl who has the same birthday as me! but born in 90')
Bee Har
Jeline
Vivien Ooi
Jun Sin
Nicole Pang
Doki Ting (Miss fabulous! LOL)
Jo Joe
Yi Lin
Alys
Da Hei Xiong (My US friend)
Oh Su-Su (Su Lin Oh laaa)
Kenneth Ng(Coussie from aust.)
Shi Ying
Wendy Lim
Kien(Jo)
Turkey(hooi Kee)
Seow fun
Soon Ling
Yuki~Wenny Ho~(my aussie darling~)
Qiao Hui
Rong Ying
Siang Pheng
Joanne
Jie Li
Yee San
Ah sir(my accounts tution teacher)
Su yuan
Dawnie
Soo Bee
Serene Ooi
Juanita Ooi
Jovy Chou
Shu Ling
Yeong Khey
Jaclyn wong
hazel
Dylan wong
Penny
Eugine dar dar~~~
Mom and Dad
Auntie and Uncle
Dequeen
Su Leng
Jeslyn
Jasz
Miss C from USA is the last one~her reason :Because time difference with M'sia
Okay lorrr...~~~~ hahaha...

To those who wished me~Thanks~!Had a great birthday celebration on the 14th~!
I'm finally 18~and i'm legal~You remind me girl!XD


My sister wished me the next day. Oh well. You're a busy lady in uni. This was happier times back in 2006 Christmas...

0 comments: