Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memoirs.

Was kinda disappointed actually..
Sighs...
Ya'll couldn't make it for the day..
A bit sad lo...
Not a bit.. is very..
One is because of love.
One is because of family.
Well. Love and family comes first when we have priorities in life.
I guess it'd be okay.

Stop asking me to be with "you-know-who-they-are"
Because I'm not ready.
I'm not steady.
I'm tired.
Just tired.
I was once excited about my 18th birthday.
But something is missing somehow.
I wished it was like the past.
I wished I had you.
I wished so much for the impossible.
I just really want to have a rest.
I'm not happy.
I'm not sad.
I'm just so tired of all the things that are happening.
Found out that I had 2 classes on my birthday itself.
I guess I'm just not destined to celebrate my birthday either.
Perhaps still waiting for that someone to celebrate with me.
I wish you know who you are.
I wish we could start all over again from scratch.
But I just know you won't be back soon.

-Life is great. Life is wonderful. Life is also stressful. But Life is very very complicated right now. I wish that all of us could just be really good friends. I don't want anything to ruin the friendship and bond we have. I know I'm losing out a lot for this. But there is nothing I can do from thinking of the happier times before this mess was created by me. Guilt fills me up. It dragged me down. I just want all of us to be happy. Deep in my heart, I know, my only birthday wish would not come true. You're happy with whoever you are with. I'm doing just okay with myself alone. Just okay...-

0 comments: