Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~死神~

The Shinigami wanted to visit me..
CHOI CHOI CHOI~~
Well, that was what I encountered.
Not once but twice at the same period of time! Around 8pm at night at the same area!
Well, as supposedly, I had training with my team members at Permata Club. Training was fun and tiring. Then it rained and ruined my plan to go to pasar malam.
Oh well, shall take it as I have no luck lor. Then went to 东海岸 for dinner with my friends. Had hokkien mee and ikan panggang. Another nice hokkien mee added into my list!Hehe. Wanted to try lok lok. But was too full after I almost finished the whole ikan panggang. But it was GOOD! It was raining and the road was slippery.
All of us were in our sweaty shirt and the air was so damn cold. Luckily I had my hokkien mee or else I'd be chilling out there. Everyone was talking to their loved one except yong yong and josephine. Thanks for not calling ur loved ones. Haha. Nolar. Reminds me of what I used to do but then I do know the reasons they all do that. Love is in the air~
Okay okay. Straight to what happened to me.
After dinner, Soon Ling asked me to drop her back and then drop Josephine back to Permata to get her car. Everything was good till AFTER I DROPPED SOON LING.
I missed the turning to go back Permata. Headed to the main road. I missed another turning. And went to the dead end. NEVER MIND. After taking a U-turn, I turned into a junction and drove straight and wanted to take a right turn. THEN~!!!!! As i was halfway doing my turning to the junction.... A BUS NEARLY KNOCKED US!!!! IT was A FEW INCHES! AND like in the movies. I could imagine my car being knocked few feet off the place where I STOPPED! And.. and and and.. Josephine was screaming and all that. I nearly wanted to cry when the bus headlamps were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING NEAR my face!!!
LUCKILY!!! The bus managed to stop. Despite of continuing my turning. I went straight ahead to another dead end!!!! ITS okay... THen being all the while macho me. Tried to tell Josephine that there is nothing to be afraid and all that. And yeah.. i was fucking freaked out! NVM!!!!! STILL GOT ONE MORE!!! After taking the turn back, went to the road i'm supposed to go. THEN, at another junction, I looked left, then right and left again and made sure there was no car. AND THIS STUPID KENARI! I think she drove like 70km/h and NEARLY rammed into me again when I was turning AGAIN! SEE LAR. is there something wrong with my driving or drivers at Farlim is like that in HOUSING ESTATE! I thought we're supposed to drive at 30km/h at housing estates what!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And there goes Josephine screaming again.. Aihzzzzz.... But close call. Especially the bus. Was staring at the head lamps of the bus and I seriously could imagine myself being turned over by the bus with the car.
I would be sorry if I really did to Josephine's dad. LOLS. But still, we joked over it and reminder of my life actually.
This incident really shocked me and really made me think again when I drove back home.
There are so many things in life that are unexpected and the worst could happen to anyone!
I really wanted to call you and tell you about the incident.
But thought of that... You're not who you used to be... You are in another one's hand... What am Who am i to tell you this and expect you to be cautious... Sighs...
There is a thing that I would like to say to you till this day.
I still love you. I wish we could turn back time.
but saw ur entry and this is my reply .
爱人,不是.朋友,不是.敌人,不是.陌生人,不是.但你是我最爱的路人.
If anything would happen to me, I'd like you to be the first one I call and the last one I talk to.
I thought we would be over. Yes indeed we're over. But there is still something in my heart that tells me, I love you. I sincerely wished that you would be happy. I wish wish and wish for you to be with me forever. But I failed at first for hurting you so deep.

0 comments: