Friday, March 20, 2009

I love my Life.

Duhhhh..
Somebody was on suicide call yesterday...
Phewshhhh... Thank God you're okay already...Was worried about you okay? Don't do this to me again. Life is more precious than anything else... I won't cry for you one okay? COS I love you too much(as friends nia okay? Don't simply think again my darling C)~!!! WAHAHAHAS.

PLEASE PLEASE... PLEASE!!! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
I LOVE MINE!
LOVE your life!
Another thing is.. If you don't love your life, nobody will love you.
I love my fabulous life with my shopping and friends!
I love my family. I love everything around me.
Just that I don't have love for that special someone.
Not now. Not so soon. Will wait till I meet the right personn~~~
When are you coming leh?~?~??~?~

Sorry to CH. Rejected you again. And yeah. You have the right to be super pissed off at me. But instead of telling you that I like you, I think it's best that we're friends. Cos friends are for forever. Love is not. No, not because you're not hot enough. Just that I'm not connected. Will talk to you later on when things are soothed out. Cheer up okay? I may be the worst one you ever met. You wanted me to care about you. But i just treated you fairly like how i treat others. Can't force me out okay if i really am not connected....

Special someone... I'm waiting for you...
If we ever meet, I'd like to have a photoshoot for you with my Nikon D80~
That is on July lar... XD
Then will make it as my gift for you~
As your memorabilia from me to you~!!!
Excited about the photoshoot? Yeah.... I AM...
But things will have to wait till I found you babehhh~~~

P/S: I love my life. I love my fabulous life. Live life, live fabulously!

0 comments: