Saturday, April 4, 2009

Solvil Et Titus, Cocktails, Busy week!


That cocktail book is selling for 15 pounds in the UK! It's a great book with really straight forward recipes!

Solvil Et Titus
My belated birthday gift. I've been looking for authentic watches like these. Class yet never go out of style. There's something special about this brand. They have very very authentic and classic style represented in their watch design. Bought this watch on Friday night. Daddy rushed back and took me to Gurney to buy this watch. As for himself, he ordered a CYMA watch. Worn on Andy Lau's hand and costs almost Rm3K. Okay. The price is so far cheaper than maurice lacroix or any other watches from Cortina. The watch is worth almost Rm600. The brand is called Solvil Et Titus. Nice brand actually. XD
On Saturday night, after light dinner, went to Ah ma's house and walked to Gurney. Splitted with mom and walked on my own. Then, was looking around Gurney plaza's outlet and sms-ing and trying on clothes and pants and went to skin food. I have over sensitive skin. Used the Neutrogena Micro beads to unclog pores and my face was itchy. Wanted to buy the product from skin food but it costs almost Rm50. So I asked for a sample instead. If it goes well, I'll probably be back in 2 weeks time to get it. Then, had a call from mom. She asked me to go to Popular and find her. Andd............. She saw this cocktail book. I told mom I'm interested in photography, bartendering and all that. She said. It's okay if I'm interested, but no matter what, I must get my degree in business related or mass com related courses first. Unless I'm doing a double degree, or else I can't consider bartendering and photography as my permanent job. Okay.. I get it... LOLS. Am pretty happy that they are supporting me on buying the D80 from my uncle and getting to know more about liquor. Mommy said that when she's back from Siem Reap, she'd go to the duty free in the airport and buy some vodka and liquer i want to mix some drinks for future parties when all our coussies are back! Happy happy! Hehe. And for photography, they are willing to let me play with it! I guess I really have to put up some effort in my studies already! I would love to get to know more about the bridal industry later on after STPM. Haven't told them about it, but I sure hope I can make full use of my D80! Mommy said on the way walking back to Ah ma's house from gurney "Nahhh, give you a watch and that book as your birthday present!" Ngek ngek! So happy ~~!!!!

It has been a busy week as usual for me. I've been making myself very busy. And at the same time. I'm having fun while doing it. Yesterday, was the CLHS interschool badminton competition. Well, we managed to get to the top 6. Back last year, my partner Soon Ling and I went up to top 8 only. Well, closer already. But there's one thing I'm very frustrated about is the system they're using. Its more like a strategy of arranging the correct people on the match! And it's not really testing everybody's ability to play badminton actually. I just think it was a fair system. Most probably because they need to finish up the game as soon as possible. So, the first, second and third match was the pair who got 21 marks wins the game. And there are a total of 5 games. Any of the team which collected 3 points from winning each game gets to go to the second round. So, substitute are quite useless actually. I don't get the point of their system. Well, I just know that my team didn't push to the maximum because of the system. We could have done better if we're give the chance to play single and doubles together. And yes, you would question what is the point of coming up as a team ? My answer, to prove that we are good players after all. This time, we worked hard for the competition. But they system, arghhh... Just not quite satisfied with it. I believe that a lot of other teams had their great players but was eliminated because of not gaining enough points. Oh well. Kudos to my fellow team mates. We made it to Top 6. And it was fun training for a month plus. To st georgian's , I knew you all did your hard work. Maybe you'll get to win Simpang Ampat next time. Hopefully there's another badminton competition in this coming few months. Because my friends and I would love to challenge more players from other schools. To my fellow teammates, well done and thank you! Was supposed to go for bbq steamboat at night. But due to feeling tired and sick.. The plan was cancelled. We'll definitely have the time to get out and eat some other day.

Ya know, back in school years for you college people reading my blog, we have to hand in our books to be checked aight?Yeahh.. Mathematics checking was on Friday. And surprisingly, on Thursday night I finished my exercise till chapter 5.5. And.... The next day, number 1 to 5 in the name list were asked to hand in our exercises. Was lucky enough to have completed halfway. Just did another section and handed the whole thing. P/S: There is 5.10 sections. I did till 5.6. XD. And... Being so 扫兴~Soon Ling and Josephine both sms-ed me from DOWNSTAIRS! It's written "Gong hei fa choi :-D" from Soon Ling and "Hoho, U kena!" from Josephine. IIsh. U both really must say me like this meh? Hahah! Oh well, but I did my homework and yeah, wasn't afraid to pass it up. Had to borrow a plastic file from Shwu Wei and pass it up. Lols. Then, was feeling pretty tired for the day and was very pek cek during accounts class. So sleepy and hot! You guys have to agree that the weather is so terrible nowadays. Oh yeahh, you guys study in the air conditioned room! XD. But then, all of us should know that it just sucks when we go out there aight? Kena "suan" from accounts auntie lorrrr... Say my body so weak.. BLABLABLA... Gees.. Okay lar. Don't really care either. LOL. Ean Jee joined our PA tution on friday. But for her first lesson, she was barely there for an hour and went back early because her bf came to fetch her and bring her out. Lols. Sweet couple. But arhhh.. I saw a picture where Ean Jee and her Bf took picture. Gasps** It looked like me. The spectacles, the type of shirt I would wear. Except that his hair was dyed. I told Ean Jee, Omigosh.. I think I would look like him if I dyed my hair.. LOLS. She said "Yeah, and that time I would take a picture with you and pretend you're Denis. LOL" sweat laaaaaaa....

On Wednesday, went to badminton training with my team mates. After that went to pasar malam at farlim. Been there for almost a month non-stop. Lols. Well, everytime I go there, I will definitely go for lok lok and and bubble milk tea. So......................................... I got 搭讪 from the bubbly milk tea girl lorrrrr.............................................................
My friends were there and they were like.. surrounding me when I was talking to her...... Well, she started the convo first. Asking all of us whether we're studying or waiting for results....... So................. My friends didn't hear that.. And.......................... I told her lorrr.... Then lehhh.... She started questioning me lorrr... Asking what form larr.. Study what larrr.. Then.. Asked me whether wana teach her tution or not larrrr.... Lidat larrrrr.. Then.. I told her.. Rm 300 lorr... She said.. wahh so cheap ahr??? LOLS... I wanted to tell her, that's included with dating you lor. LOLSSS. Flirty aight?But I didn't larr.. Then, the whole bubble milk tea car was like looking at me. And seriously lorr, that girl looks like Chao Ge. XD . But she's cute but not my type. Haha. Then after taking my bubble milk tea, I paid and left. And usually, I have 2 cups of bubble milk tea one lorrr... After taking a stroll down the food lane, I went back and ordered a second one. She was so happy and started asking me to be her tution teacher. LOLS. I didn't really replied. Then the whole bubble milk tea van's workers started calling me "补习老师", sweat.... Then, one thing very terrible was I forgot to tell that I didn't want the sago. Oh well, then my friends started to pelly me once I talk to her again... Sighsss.. After a chit chat for a while, the other workers had a "reunion" again. Okay... My friends from another place came and they met and chit chat lor. Ean Jee told me she knew her from driving class. Bee Har's friend knew her also. And while sms-ing with Bee har, i said what a pity i didn't have her number. LOLS. But since she's not my type, would just like to be friends with her lor. Then, Ju Yin larrr.. started pellying me already once I took my tea. She said, You see lar, your 魅力~!!! people give you so many 珍珠compared to us ah!! LOL. Okay... I get it lorr... Well, to be honest. There's quite a lot of 珍珠actually.. LOLSSS... Okay larrr. ENDofTHE搭讪Story.

MUET exam's coming! MUET trials are on this coming week?SHIETTTTT...........
I'm in love with this song... from Mayday...
你不是真正的快乐歌词:
作词:五月天 作曲:五月天
人 群中 哭著 你只想变成透明的颜色
你再也不会梦 或痛 或心动了
你已经决定了 你已经决定了
你 静静 忍著 紧紧把昨天在拳心握著
而回忆越是甜 就是 越伤人了
越是在 手心留下 密密麻麻 深深浅浅 的刀割
你不是真正的快乐 你的笑只是你穿的保护色
你决定不恨了 也决定不爱了
把你的灵魂关在永远锁上的躯壳
这 世界 笑了 於是你合群的一起笑了
当生存是规则 不是 你的选择
於是你 含著眼泪 飘飘荡荡 跌跌撞撞 的走著
你不是真正的快乐 你的笑只是你穿的保护色
你决定不恨了 也决定不爱了
把你的灵魂关在永远锁上的躯壳
你不是真正的快乐 你的伤从不肯完全的愈合
我站在你左侧 却像隔著银河
难道就真的抱著遗憾一直到老了 然后才后悔著
你值得真正的快乐 你应该脱下你穿的保护色
为什麼失去了 还要被惩罚呢
能不能就让 悲伤全部 结束在此刻 重新开始活著

P/S: This has no meaning to me. I just love the way 阿信 sings it!

0 comments: