Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Had an interesting email...

An email which I received from Bee Yee.
Was quite interesting. And to the extent, I'm pretty amazed by what it says...
Well, you can however choose to believe it or not... XD
Here's a look of mine..

Youthfulness is your outstanding characteristic. You are energetic and
you have a great deal of creativity, especially in self-expression. You
are outgoing, and probably very popular. Negative traits to watch out for
are an inclination to become too self-centered and interested in shallow
pursuits. You will be happier if you are selective in your friends and
let people get to know the real you.
In romantic relationships, you may have trouble settling down.
Achieving other kinds of goals will probably take priority, at least for
a while. However, many people of the opposite sex are attracted by your
charm and youthful qualities. You are most compatible with those having
3, 6 and 9 personalities. When you find the right mate, it is someone who
understands your ambitions in life.
You have so many talents, you could probably succeed in any career you
choose. Although you are not always highly practical, you are quite bright
and a quick learner. When you concentrate on one thing, you have the
ability to rise to the top

LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU LOVE OTHERS LA!!!
Today, you let me down.
The day before yesterday, I was touched by you. I offered a helping hand to get you back to your feet and go steady with your life with love as a friend.
I cared about you all this while but never tend to make any moves to make you touched.
After seeing your downturn for so long, you finally wanted me back.
But not for the reason you love me so much. But for the reason that you're alone.
You rush into relationships you are not sure of because you fear alone.
You told me you're going to change yourself.
Start by loving yourself more compared to others.
Start by loving family. Because family comes first in every way.
Continue by loving friends and best friends. Then only decide to the way you want to live.
What I have is more than enough for me.
What I can share is half of what I have.
I once shared everything with you. But you dumped me because of the way you want to live.
Fine. I have my life now. I have my love for things and friends and people now.
I don't need your love anymore. Because I'm nothing to you at all.


This April month is a busy busy month for me as I have lots of stuff going on on weekends~
First April week- CLHS badminton Comp.
2nd week- MOIS and QE2
3rd week- outings with my jeng jeng friends.
4th week(guess what, it's 25th April, YOUR birthday.)- MUET(writing, listening and reading), Night-MOIS again for model search? XD
I don't think you're available at your birthday anymore aight? Cos you're probably gona ask your crush to celebrate with you. Congrats for finally giving up on me! You'll definitely have a better life now! And me? I'm satisfied and i have a lot of choices in life!

0 comments: