Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kl Trip.对你最后的一番话.

Remember when I said I was supposed to meet up with my oldies? Yeah. I ppk-ed them and went for KL instead. Reason: My aunt moved into a new house. And damn, 12k sqft of land. and my gosh. I was very very amazed with the house. XD. So, here goes my trip.
Left Penang around 2.30pm. Reached at 6.40pm.
Took the first photo in the toilet. And I tell you, the toilet is nice!!! XD


This is the outdoor shower head. The biggest I've ever seen.

It's a very wide house. And, my camera, digital one, couldn't take the whole picture. Will have to wait for my SLR to come. XD

The POOL. dipped into it after supper on saturday night. Played with coussies till 2pm. XD

*Sorry for the shaky photos* I was pretty tired after the long trip.



*But I still got a clear picture of myself inside the AV room. 52 inch next month? hehe


One very sexayyyyyy chandelier.

Inside bottom= The AV room. Empty yet. Have to wait for the couches and stuff to get in soon!

2nd Floor.

The "demo" kitchen. says aunt.


i

The first living room.

Urmm.. Japanese table?


Stepway~


Main door. But entrance beside. One very big and tall door...


The gazebo. Don't know if it's spelt this way. Nice aight?

The flowing water creates Zen in the house.

A sight of the glass door.

Big-Medium-Small

A view of the Curve. Aiming at Laundry actually. XD

sis~cousin sis~me~!

Me on a segway~~~It's a once in a lifetime chance to ride it~ And I rode it in Cineleisure Damansara~Under Mall Cop Competition~ XD

Fabulous life fabulous life. Wait till you see the main thing I bought in KL. XD
I just love my fabulous life. It was a good thing you left. XD. I'm so happy with my life now.

Gucci belt. Gucci Make up Bag. And my Tiffany Bangle. XD XD
So happy.
After STPM, I shall be going down to KL to work and have fun and start a fresh new page of my life! Hehes. Pikom? The Curve? in KL or Stay in Penang and work for Paisano?HmmMmmmss..
STill a long way to go. But I'll definitely be going KL to stay for a long time next year. XD
Thailand, Taiwan~~~~ We'll definitely go there peeps!
Work Work WORK! Clubbing clubbing clubbing~~~ New people new people new people~!!!
I am over you. XD .

*不懂你是否还有印象,我们两年前的约定.我们曾经说过,还有两年,我们就可以一起住了.呵呵~好可惜也很庆幸~可惜是因为还有几个月就满期了,我们都已经分开了~哈哈~我再也不觉得心痛.也不觉得遗憾.我已经尽了力,好好的爱你.可惜你却因为贪玩~就走了~哈哈哈~不过也不能完全怪你.我也有我的霸道.我也有我的任性.只是现在你过得那么好,我也过得很好很好.没有必要再吵闹下去.也好久没吵了~也懒得跟你吵~只想说,你后天就19岁了~虽然不会再是我陪伴你度过生日~但是我希望你的他会好好得帮你庆祝!呵呵呵~还有就是呢,我们说过要一起去kl住的~现在,我比你先下咯~哈哈哈~明年一月就会搬到kl了~有点不舍的,舍不得这里的朋友.呵呵~不过日子还是要过,人还是要长大.您生日,我还是会祝你生日快乐~过后,我们再也不相干~再也不联络~因为你已经有了你自己的生活.半年了,我终于彻底地把你放下了~我爱我的新生活~你爱你的她~哈哈哈~其实,我还蛮高兴你找到一个你喜欢的人.我替你高兴,也终于放心.祝你幸福.祝你快乐.
我的婚纱店老板娘啊老板娘~~~
你在哪里啊~~~~~~~????
** nudge nudge wink wink*****

Going to 007 and maybe FAME on saturday night.
MUET exam in the morning. XD.
Band 5 band 5~!!!!
Ilove.my.life.somuch.rightnow.

0 comments: