Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crepe Cottage. Homies. The Place. 042509

Sorry for the lack of updating my blog.
Was busy doing my work and also, HEHE, going out lar.
Anyway, last saturday was our MUET test.
Everything was fine until the listening test. I totally screwed the whole paper!
Never thought it would be so difficult! But oh well, nasi sudah menjadi bubur~
After test, went back home. Then after bathe, went out again. Met wendy on my way back home from prangin. Meeting her that night at The Place for the model search thingy. After that, rested for a while before heading towards siew sin's place with bee yee and wei ting.

Me eating the maxim gelato I've been longing to try. Turns out to be.... XD....

Bee Yee's hand grabbed by Wei Ting~

Wei Ting and her came-whoring-ness. XD. sorry for using this word laaa...

The ever magnificent stickered phone of Siew Sin.

Huhu~

Tin teh nia bee yee's hand. That's Denise and Sze Yee.

This is ME!

Bee Yee examining the works of Siew Sin's handphone.

Best dish of the day. From Crepe Cottage. Mango Cup!
Believe me. It tastes GOOD! and rEALLY good! only Rm11~

Group photo~~~


Ahhh~~~~ Me and two lovely ladies~~~~~ Ngeks
After some photos, sent bee yee back to get her car and fetched siew sin back to her house before heading to The Place. LOLS. Funny stuff happened and... LOOKING FORWARD for our next outing together again~~~ Love you guys muchies!!!!
Here's the nicest thing in The Place. Their Disco Balls. OMG! so many~ Wish i could pluck one back and bring it back to my house!


Photo with Wendy and Penny~
Friends which I rarely have the chance to meet. Looking forward to our next time too~
LOLS. It's been long since I met Penny. Model's that night were damn "sok"~~!!
But too bad, i think they're all older than me. T.t
Oh well, better luck next time~
Till then~
Tomorrow's Labour day, so damn happy. Got replacement class in the morning then its GURNEY time~~~ shopping shopping~~~~~

0 comments: