Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Magazines, Models and FnF4


Dude~ I've watched fast and furious 4. My advice: TO those who prefer import rather than muscle cars, DON'T watch it unless you love mustang and all that. But to me, I love cars with roaring engines and super duper cool drifts and racing.. XD. SO it suits me after all. Went to cut my hair short yesterday afternoon after school. Waited for eddie to come back and start cutting my hair! I wore the blurrish shirt I love so much to gurney. A lot of people looked at me. Don't know if it's my hair or my shirt. LOLS. Then, I went up to buy the ticket for Fast and the Furious 4 from a GSC counter. After selecting seats and all that, when I was about to pay, the GSC crew shot a question to me, "Excuse me, but may I know where did you get your shirt from??" LOLS. I bursted into laughter and my sister went laughing also. Then, I told her I got it from Thailand and maybe she can try One-stop if she wants. LOLSSS. Okay.. At first I thought she was going to ask whether I'm underaged or not. Oh well, 18 year olds do have their way around~ LOLS.

So here's my side view and mischievious look .LOLS. childish? No, it's sexy short hair! And YOU don't dare to cut it as short as me!


Had a very very weird but sweet dream while i was napping. Here goes::::::::::
I was in KL for something. And for some reasons, I was in Pavillion, wanting to go to KLCC. LOLS. So best way around the city is... by the train right? So, while I was gona leave Pavillion, I sms-ed my sister and asked her the way to KLCC to meet her at PIKOM's office. Because I think she's working there. Okay, she replied and I looked for a monorail station to get me to PUDU station and change the trail of my route to KLCC. Okay. Found the monorail station. But it was not like any other NORMAL monorail station. We had to come into some sorta like subway and the place was very small for hundreds of people to come in. One thing enormous was, EVERYBODY WAS QUEUEING UP!!! Okay, to my extent, I had a bob cut lady in front of me. ANd me and her and others were in line and walking up the stairs. Okayyyy. The stairs was quite squeezy as we had other passengers from the monorail coming out of it. Then, on a corner, she accidentally knocked my head with her bag. Well, it was just like a light brush over my forehead. And I eventually pretended nothing happened but
she said "Sorry, sorry sorry, are you okay?"
I replied "Would you replace my head for me if I said it hurts?Haha.." Well, that's me, I always don't make it a big thing if anyone accidentally knocked me or what... So, taking up the joke, she laughed and smiled to me and looked at me in a different kind of way. LOLS.
Then,I said to her "Oh, it's okay, if I ever feel any miscomfort I'll just call you but you have to give me your number", I'm getting pretty darn good at these. LOLS.
She gave and I asked for her name and she asked.. "You don't know who I am?
Adding up " You don't read fashion magazines much do you?"
I said "Well, I'm a pretty darn busy person so that saves much of time spending on magazines?"
While talking toher, Ju Yin, walau.. Ju Yin appeared and I seriously don't know WHY SHE IS IN MY DREAM!!!! Yeah and as soon as i saw her, I said, "Oh Juyin, I'm going to KLCC"
She said Okay, see you next time. and was behind me on the line.
Then Ju YIn said " Oh, you're the fashion model!!!"
I was like " What fashion model you talking about laaa..."
Ju Yin said " That one laaaa.. aiyoo you ahhh.. that super duper hot jeng jeng one ahhh..."
I was like " Okay lor.. But I really don't know her mah. I prefer knowing someone for who they are not what they are. "
She looked at me with her big and sparkling eyes with make up and mascara and I think she thinks that I'm cute? HAHA.
She giggled and smiled bashfully. As I was on the ticketing machine, I said I'm paying for her trip. And before I could figure how the machine works, the monorail came and.. DONG! THE CLOCK IN MY DAD'S BED RANG!!!! DAMN~!!! WHY DIDN'T anyone STOP the clock! And then.. that was my weird dream...

I want to continue my dream with you laaaaa... I didn't get your name... T.t

0 comments: