Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Saturday-- Mr. BAOZ!


-A picture of QE2 under exposure shot by me at around 1am.-

Allright~ Here goes my week again... Couldn't find enough time to blog everyday. I check my mails fast enough but still there are always sooooooooooo many mails for me to reply everytime I check it. Be it on forwarded mails or enquiries or notifications or even business opportunities, my mailbox has almost 30 msgs per day! Dangg... Now I've got 45 mails just for not checking it yesterday. My cousin, never checks her mail. Dang~ Guess that she's just a teenager and doesn't really bother much about it. XD

This week has a six-day study week. Was ordered by school Koperasi to take on duty on the ice cream stand. Sighsss.. We work for free for the school. But do it for the sake of green cards! And for your info, 18 times attendance now compared to only 8 last time!!! F*ck man...

The night before, Wendy asked me to go to Mois. Tempted but wasn't invited. So was putting that on second thought at first. Wished Vivien Happy Birthday by 12 and half an hour later she called and asked me to go Mois at night. Okay. Told Loh Wei that I'm going. Sorry girl. Had to go to the other side. Dont scold me laaaaa.. Sure got next time want wert... T.t

Okay.. Back to school, earned rm190++ but short of rm1.10 from the sales of one type of ice cream. Went back to home at 12.30, had lunch and took an hour rest before heading off to Gurney at 3.30pm. Walked around Gurney. Had ladies from faceshop and skinfood and L'occitane and origins to apply stuff on my hand. Was looking for black head removers for my nose. As those who know me well, know that I tak de pimples and got serious black head problems. So, settled for the Green Tea Blackhead Removing yada-yada for RM45.90 from The face shop in the end. Kwon sang woo~ I LOVE YOU~!! Sister went for eyebrow plucking session whiel I took my watch to be cleaned by City Chain. One stupid fibre was caught inside the watch and i HAD NO F*cking idea how I had it. Waited for half an hour for that. And went to top shop. Not to my liking though. Was so dizzy in there. Wanted to go to Topman, but was UN-amazed by Topshop itself and decided NOT to go in. Then, looked in at Dorothy Perkins, none of my liking, not wearing that kinda stuff laaa, but i just love High Street Fashion from UK. Somehow, I just wouldn't buy them from Penang. Now, I'm tempted to go to KL next weekend. Will see if sis got to go to the interview in IBM. I remembered once that my sister went all the way to KLCC to buy underwear from topshop. They're cute she says... SWEAT!

And, you know what's the shop next to Dorothy Perkins??? ngek ngek~~~ ECLIPSE~~
Somehow, I always see her at the counter. And, we both just look at each other again............
Ngek ngek~ My friends think that I think too much. But she herself said she LOOKED at me also what... Aiyooooo..... Yeah, and i know she's unavailable~~~~~
Walked around and went to Switch and fourskin... One bloody "zhau heng" skinny tie from fourskin costs RM49!! WTF! zhau heng till....... *no comments*
"The worst fashion comment is when there is no comment on it" says Nina Garcia, judge of Project Runway season 5~

Went back home around 6 and had family dinner. Went back to bathe and headed out. Meeting up Josephine, Chia Yee, Boon Ling and Wendy at Mr. Pot. Near 11~ went into Mois and came out around 12.30am. After that, switched destination. XD . QE2 while they went back. Sorry Loh Wei and Vivien. Left Mois early...
Tiring day ya know.. Slept till 10. Was supposed to go exercise in the morning. But.. Oh well, next time then~~

Oh yeah, shopaholics in KL, check out www.offerstation.com for sales and happenings in KL. ZARA~!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo gona buy a ZARA shirt if i go KL. And MR. BAOZ is in Pavilion~~~~~ You knoW~~~~~the super leng leng BAOZ~~~~ And Krispy kreme has an outlet in Times Square KL~!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I sooooooooooooooo much go KL to eat these stuff. Mom wants to go to Petaling Street to eat hawkers while I want to eat Raju's Banana leaf and ZEN japanese food.

Mr BAOZ ! is in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Level 1, Lot 1.52.

Price = RM 36.00 / 12 pcs

Temptationssss...


0 comments: