Thursday, April 16, 2009

Priorities... Just crap... Lots of crap...

Have you ever thought of your priorities in life?
Have you ever came across to mind that sometimes what you put first aren't really what you want? Let's give an example of material stuff first.
Would you rather eat a packet of nasi lemak to buy a Topshop blouse?
Or would you rather save the money for the blouse to dine in Bagan or BBB's?
All these varies from different kind of people anyway.
For myself, I'd rather dine and indulge in comfort foods with family and friends.
There was once where i missed the chance to try out the food in 32 at the mansion at Penang Road.



SEE! so nice hor... Peeps, one day we shall go there before clubbing kays???!?!?!?!?
But see you all so busy, never mind lar, I'll save it for someone special. ngek ngek ngeks..
you know, I once said that i want to bring you here for your 19th bday. Oh well.
I guess fate had told us that it'll be someone else? Hope you will have a better bday than last year. I knew I didn't give you enough last year. Perhaps your someone will give it to you? Best of luck girl...

And guess what, Beach Blanket Babylon's Happy Hour cocktails are below Rm15 each!
Indulge in cocktails people! No more Martell and Chivas. You're OUT! ngek ngeksss..
Well, just would prefer something with more taste rather than high alcohol contect.
I just think it would be a waste to my stomach drinking too many hard liquor!
And to my extent, mom and dad are gona buy me lotsa liquor!
Mom's going off to Cambodia next week while I'm having MUET exams in the morning and going to MOIS at night. HEHE. Seriously, I'd like to dine in BBB this time. XD
Phewsh .This week passed by so fast. Gotta study more before I go out already.
Pressure's mounting up. I can feel it. Everybody can feel it. SO, GAMBATEH PEOPLE!
So happy that I'm meeting up nancy, baya, denise, fish and loh wei this weekend!
It's been so loooooooooooooooooooooooong since we ever met. Okay, I met loh wei last week.
But we must take lotsa pics kays!!!! KEKEx.

My priorities:
1. STUDIES
2. STUDIES
3. FRIENDS
4. FAMILY
5. Photography
6. Bartendering. At least learn some laaaa...

Less than 30 weeks till STPM. University, here I come once I finish this leap of my life!
It shall be the most hardworking time. But, I will still go out every week if possible.
Chiks, Clubs, ngek ngeks. I'm finding my way out from all the loneliness after you left.
And surprisingly, i'm doing fine being the single digit.

0 comments: