Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To C in the sin city of hot dogs...

I'm sorry I couldn't be the one for you. 

I'm sorry I took you for granted. 
But I have to say sorry to you because I don't want to hurt anyone. 
Seriously I treat you just like a friend. 
Thank you for being there for me when I needed a console. 
Thank you for listening to me. 
But I don't think I want to be involved in a relationship with you. 
Distance is such a problem. 
Someone said that distance is not a problem. 
But then seriously, would you spend your youth waiting for someone to be with you. 
But by the time I meet you, it'd be a long time to go. 
You're out there. So far. Few thousand miles away from me. 
I would perhaps stop by a while in the future. 
Going there was part of my future plan either.
But how long are you going to wait?
I have to disappoint you. I'm so sorry. 
I've gotta admit that I do have feelings for you. 
But it would be just great if we would just stay as friends for now.
Time is a deciding factor. 
And you're still young, turning 17 is fun. 
Have fun while you can at the states. 
Junior college and all that... Nothing should be missed...
I'm going to university next year. So do you...
So, just study and don't think that much . 
I'm still not ready for anything involving relationships and commitments..
Don't blame your parents for sending you there. 
They are giving you the best they could. 
I'll be a friend whenever you need, I'll be a partner in the future if we ever have the chance.
But time is just not right now. 
I'm tired. I'm selfish I know. But I really can't push myself further into a relationship.
I have my priorities and the same as you, YOUTH. 
Maybe next time. Maybe never. 
One day, you'll find someone you really love. 
Thank you so much. 
I'll pay you a visit if AirAsia ever sets its path there. XD


0 comments: