Friday, February 20, 2009

D80


Key features on my camera which will be air flown from australia by my uncle beng hoe! HEHE

Key features

  • 10.2 megapixel DX format CCD (1.5x FOV crop)
  • Image processing engine (similar to D200 / D2X)
  • 3D Color Matrix Metering II, 420 pixel sensor (same as D50)
  • 11-area AF system (new version of Multi-CAM 1000, similar to D200)
  • Custom Auto ISO (selectable maximum ISO, minimum shutter speed)
  • Configurable high ISO and long exposure noise reduction
  • Mechanical only shutter (maximum 1/4000 sec, flash sync to 1/200 sec)
  • Quoted 80 ms shutter lag (short viewfinder blackout; 160 ms)
  • Larger, brighter pentaprism viewfinder (x0.94 magnification)
  • Support for SD-HC (SD cards over 2 GB in capacity)
  • In-camera retouching
    • D-Lighting (shadow / highlight enhancement)
    • Red-eye reduction
    • Trimming
    • Monochrome
    • Filter effects
    • Small picture
    • Image overlay
  • Multiple-exposures
  • Compact body (smaller, lighter than D70/D70s)
  • Improved menu user interface (same as D200)
  • Higher capacity EN-EL3e battery (provides detailed information, same as D200)
  • Wireless flash integration (same as D200)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D80 D80~~~~ I can't wait till it's July.
But when it's July, I'm going to be so busy... Busy with everything...
Trials coming and STPM is near..
It's almost the end of February. And my Legal Age is reaching. XD
Can't wait for it. Can't wait for the new lease of my life.
Can't wait to experience everything. Everything that only the Legal Age could do.
Maybe it won't be anything different. But at least. I can finally enter for real.
HEHE. D80~~~~
My D80~~~~~
It may not be as advanced as the successor D90.. But i don't need a HD Video either since I have my Casio Exilim EX-Z77. Time to go Pro with my photos by the way. Portraits, landscapes, and loads more. Will not try macrophoto shooting. Maybe because i think insects gross me out. Hehe.
My shopping lists are getting longer.
Here are some stuff I want to buy in a few months time.
1. Wallet (from HOL... but don't know whether they're getting it for me)
2. Belt (saw one from fourskin and another one in FOS. undecided)
3. White short sleeve shirt (Preferable with a fitting style)
4. A watch (Be it Kenneth Cole, Ellesse or FCUK)
5. Body butter or hand cream.
6. CK bag (saw with Jos. the other day)
7. Bangle. (Stainless steel ones although my dream is to own a Cartier bangle. XD)
8. Guitar. (Probably get it after STPM, a Morrison perhaps?)
9. Laptop (That's next year with the fastest processor. )
10. Iphone 3G 8/16GB(That's after I start to work after STPM *not the china iphone laaa.)

Loads more. Don't know what else I can do to forget my pain. Shopping is the best therapy I guess. Going out and spending more time with my family and friends helps too. I'm finally out of the closet. I'm finally free from all the things that have been bugging me for a long long time. I have to show myself in this year. And it will decide my future.

0 comments: