Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Vietnam Nightmare.

Those of you who didn't read my blog before might not know what's my worst nightmare in Vietnam. XD. It's the process I've been through and it's haunting me again.
Been to Vietnam for almost a week and nothing happened until my last day in Vietnam.
Constant and Watery stuff came out from my ... U know...
And lasted in the plane... And also lasted in my stay in KL..
It was very watery and painful and I didn't know what was happening to me.
Right now. I have no apetite to eat anything.
Mom asked me to finish up my 100plus and see what happens tonight.
Third day of going through this. And I'm so tired.
Skipped my mathematics tution either.
Not sure whether I'll be skipping school tomorrow.
Will see how my condition is. But I've got important classes... Sighs...

Let's pray I'll be good.. I'll recover soon.. And I've lost weight!!!! HEHE
And Please DON'T DEHYDRATE!

-Peace was found. Heart was broken. Darkest secrets were revealed. Life has to Move on. Studies are more essential. -

0 comments: