Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Countdown. Grateful.

Just a random thought. Haven't been updating on my chinese new year events.
Anyway, I went to thailand and had a great time over there with my family.
Hopefully we'll go again next year! Bought loadsa stuff and overspent there. XD
My suei kuan lar... XD ... Now that I don't have any extra expenses..I've got more money for myself! XD

Am turning 18 in a month's time.
Finally legal. No more teasing from friends. Especially you.
18 years old. The age I'm looking forward to. Can smoke, can club but can't gamble. XD
Oh well. Won't be picking up smoking lar of course. Just cigars? XD
Clubbing. Hmms. Hopefully my friends from KL are coming to visit me. Hees.

When I was 16, I once asked myself..."Very sweet meh those 16 years?"
Now that I'm going to be 18, I can finally say, "Yeah, it has been a long way for the past 18 years in my life, but I'm glad that I'm now finally not attached to anything right now. It's a fresh new leaf of page in my life. A new chapter. One chapter that will definitely be deciding my future and also the starting age of the life i want to build on. Will be having those fun I missed out for being younger than you guys a year. XD . Just don't ppk me."

I'll definitely be more mature after this failing this time.
There will be a shining star for everyone in the end.

*In Jemputree. Thanks Wing for taking this picture*
Thank you my friends. For being there for me. I love my rubbish gang. I love you all. Though this picture is not complete*Soo Bee & Boon Ling* . But we'll definitely stick together through this year and for our lives.

0 comments: