Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank you... continuing...

To C and CH, 

I can't be a good partner to both of you. 
You both are of great qualities and all that. 
But I somehow just couldn't do it yet. 
There is still something and someone in my mind. 
Needless to say, I'm a person with passion. 
After nearly 2 years being with that someone I really used a lot of effort and patience,
I'm so sorry to both of you. 
Yes. You may curse me as you wish. 
Chop me up with a voodoo doll. 
But I really can't stop myself from thinking backwards. 
What happened back was the happiest time. 
To CH: You asked me... Why won't I try a new relationship? My answer, Because I'm afraid to commit too deep anymore. Right now for at least. Third time being disappointed by people I love and really commit myself, I lost my confidence in maintaining a relationship.. 
To C: You're a very nice person. Thank you for all the things you said to me to help me recover from the messy situation I was in. Letting go was never an easy thing. Especially for the one I have planned my future with. Right now, I just want to concentrate and focus only on my studies and think nothing much about love. Sorry but I have to say this. I love that someone still even though I know I won't be able to mend the broken heart I smashed. I was wandering around all these while. I was lonely. I was very afraid. I came back for that someone. But that someone, backed off me already. Perhaps it was right, perhaps it was wrong. I don't really care anymore. We'll stick as friends forever. We'll stick as best buds. I'm so sorry to you both. 

Thank you for telling me that love isn't everything. 
Thank you for telling me that I was never good enough for you.
Thank you for telling me that I was a failure. 
Thank you for telling me that I need to grow up. 
Thank you for loving me before. 
Thank you for leaving me and forcing me to grow up. 
Thank you for your message to make me come back. 
Thank you J. Thank you 25. Thank you C. Thank you CH. 
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll be good. We'll always be best buds. 
I hope nothing will ever change our friendship. 
And to J, I have already done my best for our relationship back then. 
I wasn't good enough for you as I can see from your written feelings. 
I was never there to replace her in your mind. 
Thank you for telling me that. 
Thank you for pushing me down the cliff and forced me to climb back again. 
It is just how I pushed you either. 
It's time to stop the blamings. 
It's time to stop the accusations.
Because loving each other was never a wrong thing at all in the beginning.

0 comments: