Saturday, January 3, 2009

What-so-ever.

School's starting tomorrow! Upper Six here I am.
Went to school yesterday to get to know my classmates and all that.
This year I'm in U6KC. Sighs.
Not that I didn't do well or what. But, all my kakis' are split up.
Perhaps it is because we were blacklisted last year?
Sobs. SObx. Sobs.
But still, gona meet my homies again during Economics, Mathematics and Accountings Class.
Hehas.
Nothing will change our friendship kays?
So, I went to meet you yesterday. Fetched you up and down.
Well, I guess I won't have the chance to do that anymore in the future aight' ?
Now that you're with someone you like and all that...
When I dropped you off, you even said this will be your last time taking a ride in my car cause' u don't want to die that early...
Oh well, things have changed. You used not to complain much about me.
But I guess you really hate me.
I pushed you away you said.
I guess I really did.
You're giving me a year to prove how much I love you.
All I have to say is.
I'll be wasting my first 10-11 months giving all out on my studies.
I don't dare to hope and wish much already. Especially this year.
Hurts that much as how it hurted you I guess.
Well at least I know I'm not going to be ready for a relationship anytime soon.
Everything just happened so fast. And my mistakes are just so unforgivable to you.
I just wish you would be happy and all that.
Sincerely, I won't be doing any nasty tricks to win you back.
Perhaps it is just TIME that can heal our wounds.
And maybe one day when you fall in love the one you are with, or maybe you have already...
I'll let go. Because I just want you to be happy. That's the most important thing.
I myself want to be happy too.
I know I can't continue being like this. I have to move on.
In just 2 months, on how I treated you, I regret and lost you.
As long as you're not getting married, I still have the chance.
As long as you've not fallen in love and found happiness yet, I still have the chance.
As long as you're a L****** in heart, I still have the chance.

Time to make it right. Perhaps, not now? I don't know.
If this one year, I happen to meet someone else, what would it mean?
That I've already given up?
If this one year, I happen to stay focus, how am I going to prove to you when you're not willing to open up anymore?
Not that I won't try. Only time can tell.

But there are lotsa choices and decisions to make right now.
And I have only myself as a guide.
How and What to prove in this one year? Slap me please...
FOCUS! STPM! 4 As! SMU! GIC! UM! UKM! UPM! U!

0 comments: