Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thailand brand called GreekLight.

Saw this brand in Thailand for the last trip I went on november 2008.
Wanted to buy the stuff but budget was quite limit as I didn't change any money to buy my own stuffs. SO... This coming trip there, I'll make sure I get the shirts and some accesories from there. HEHE. Anyways..
You guys can check it out here
The website for this clothing line. It's kinda urban street style. And I can bet you will not find it here. NO! okay? So don't worry wearing the same shirt with someone in the club or the streets. Unless that person also go there and buy laaaaaaa..DUH...

Their cosmetic bags or can be used as a pencil case either.


Lanyards...

Nice pants eh??? HEHE. Hopefully they have my size...

Skinny ties. See their Logos? cool...

The shirt i'm getting. Look at the collar. Hard to find here.


Jeng Jeng JENG pants!


Sweet and sharp hot pants.

I (hearts*) greeklight!

Want this type of porter bag. HEHE. bought a backpack last trip to thailand. Hopefully i can find a porter bag like this there too.
Till then. School was okay. Everything's getting back to its own pace except for something I don't really want to mention. Shall just let it be then. If you finally can stand up by yourself. I'll leave lo. Cos u won't ever need me anymore mah. SO... take it as a one year challenge. Try not to think too much about you. And will stay positive.

0 comments: