Friday, January 23, 2009

When it all falls apart. Happy Chinese New Year dear readers.

Happy chinese new year everyone.
Happy "牛" year!
Chinese New Year is tomorrow. Reunion dinner is tomorrow. Family members will be back for the dinner. Catching up to do. Busy busy Chinese New Year plans for our family.
Why haven't I got the Chinese New Year mood?Perhaps Is have something
in my heart that is bugging. No matter what. I wish all of you a very
Happy Chinese New Year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens when something you really treasure and love falls apart?
What would you do?
Would you choose to continue to love?
Or would you choose to move on?
So what about when you have fell in love?
What about when you have that someone in your mind that you can't keep yourself from thinking?
Why won't most of us decide on something so simple?
What do you want, what is the best for you?

It's simple.
Because we're spoilt for choices.
Material things, people, money, care and love.
What do we really need in life?
Love? Money? Or Happiness?
No one really knows.

To those who are in the death-bed, health is the most important.
To those who have everything in their life, love and family is at the top of their list.
To those who have nothing at all, money is the most reasonable thing to get.
To those who have everything in average, they turn greedy and want everything instead.
Nobody is really grateful for what they have.
Nobody is really appreciating what they got.
Nobody is really doing all these except when they lose what they have.

I've gotta admit. There are a lot of things I have to admit here.
No. I don't appreciate my family until my family nearly broke up.
Somehow I appreciated your existence when you're with me.
But I want you to always stay by my side till I finally lose you.

I don't appreciate what my family have given me.
Not until when I've finally have some sense knocked into my mind.
I love you from the day we were together until now even we have already separated.
It's unfair actually. Love is actually unfair.

Hurting each other is a way to express our disappointment for each other and saying those things which are so hurtful to hear so that we regret losing each other.
Hell yeah. I regretted.
But you know that you yourself have done the mistake too.

It all really is just like a couple fighting for more love for each other.
What really matters is the feeling of love towards each other.
Fate has decided to ask us to separate for a while. Destiny is not calling yet.
Perhaps one day when Destiny calls, we'll be together again.
I never believed in fate actually.
I believe in myself.
But somehow, I am lacking confidence.

649 days of being together. We've been through lots together.
Laughters, sadness, happy times, dull times, hard times, poor times, richer times.
From the days of schooling time, till the time we work at the same mall, till the time we spend most of the celebrations together...Until Christmas last year. The only celebration we did not celebrate together. It's a pity actually. Been through so much but lost each other because of our mistakes. We could have been the happy ones going through Christmas together. But such a pity... Another day till day 650. Another 2 months till our supposedly 2 years anniversary.

I have no more strength to start all over again.
Not anytime soon. There would only be the day after day 649, or it would be day 1 with another one. Not anytime soon... That is all I know...
有人说,当一个人就快要死时,会很后悔所错过的机会.也有人说,当一个人快要死的时候,会苦苦的要求有再一次的机会.其实,当我们真的发现自己真的爱上却没有机会在一起的时候,也会不知不觉的觉得自己快要死了.少了那一份爱.少了那一份情.一切,果然是会不一样."不到床头心不死."
我们之间的爱情故事,也可以说是个很幸福的故事,却到最后变得很悲哀.每一天想着你.
为什么明明相爱的对方,会变成这样呢?人生啊...
-我爱你.2516.520.1314.我爱你-


0 comments: