Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009. New Year Resolutions.

My new year resolutions for 2009.
1. Study harder as it's STPM year.
2. Get to know more new friends.
3. Lose weight.

4. Go clubbing on my birthday week. MARCH 16th is my 18th birthday! HEHA! peeps... join me
k? And go whenever there is holiday with my homies~~~
5. Love all my friends and families.
6. Improve my social skills.
7. DRINK! but drink with responsibility! COCKTAILS! muahaha
8. Buy more clothes! (clubbing shirts and nice pants to go with)
9. Change my style. Attitude and Attire.
10. Forget the past. Live on with the future. FOCUS!
11. Concentrate in class.
12. Improve my mathematics and accounts!
13. Go down to KL for shopping more often.
14. Score better in examinations. Especially trials. To hit a chance at the GIC scholarships.And
also SMU! UM! UKM! UPM! or Melb Uni Scholarships!
15. Be respectful to others. Especially my family.
16. Travel to other countries! SEA first!
17. Let's go JEMPUTREE for my birthday!
18. Let time heal the things between me and you.!
19. Wish you all the best in your examinations and life's upcoming threshold!
20. BE HAPPY AND POSITIVE!

0 comments: