Friday, January 9, 2009

Suddenly...


Saw this man at Gurney Drive Hawker's Bay. Gotta pay to take pictures with him. It was Christmas Eve that day. Lols. Suddenly found that I didn't blog about my Christmas eve. Went there around 10 with my cousins after dinner. Met up with my homiess.. Some of them couldn't come due to transportation problems and others...Went to Chilli's for Margaritas... Then took my cousin for Muar Chee. Then countdown and head back to my grandma's place.



Didn't take quite a lot of pics that day. Wasn't quite in the mood for anything. Was pretty disappointed that day. Sighs. oh well. The past is the past. No point mentioning it already!
This is the 27th Dec 2008.
Went to Town Steamboat. Soon Ling's bf is here. After steamboat, went to Bed for cocktails. Then Negg and Josephine dropped me at my grandma's place. And took lotsa pictures with the baby cousin. XD


Me in Bed. Obviously...Almost but not yet drunk. Had a bit of everything. But ordered 2 for myself. HEHE

Vodka Martini. Smells nice. but then.. tastes weird... Ya'll who do science stream will know what I mean by drinking "soap". The experiment in which we did in Chemistry during Form 4. Good ol days'. Too bad I'm doing accountings. AND I'M LOVING IT! But nice drink after all.

Submarine. Josephine ordered 3 in total. But I guess I drank one whole glass myself.
It's beer. with a shot glass in it. BEER+WINE= not yet KO but will if you drink more.

I ordered this too. Cranberry Daiquiri. Soury and Cranberry taste. I like this kinda sour and refreshing alcohols. HEHES

This is Tequila with Orange Juice ordered by Soon Ling's bf. I eventually had a sip of it and I like tequilas. HEHES
Soon, all of us then went back. Soon Ling went to Gurney and the couples dropped me at my grandma's house. Went into a sudden deep and down mood and i wept... Just before I reach my granny's house, i stopped. Knowing that my parents will know that I cried.. I just had to stop.. But right now.. Nothing will make me cry anymore..
My pictures taken for Jin Siang and with Jin Siang.
My cute lil bubbly cousin brother.

His PJs are very nice. He came quite a lot of times and.. dang.. his clothes.. damn chun!
I love babies. but i don't like when they cry. They're cute. But not when they cry.
Sighs. I guess I'll have to play with other people's baby then. XD


He's trying to stand up. My Grandfather was half asleep and he touched the baby's head. And everything was so wonderful at that time. The old ones are like blessing the kid. HEHE

Jaclyn ahhhhh....u know how to carry one or not....
She says she can smell alcohol from my body. LOLS. i drank a lil bit too much? LOLS
Mum put him on top of my shoulders. He's grabbing my hair and like riding a horse...............


WOOOO. ANGRY HOR!?

EXCITED? my neck's gona break!

TL d....

Do we even look a like? LOLS

SEE! he so cute when he smiles like that. got dimple lei!


Awwww.....mwahs****
Cute and cuddly... XD
Will see you around CNY then!
More BED opportunities to come in the future peeps. XD

0 comments: