Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My BAO BEI~!!!

I've been waiting for these shoes to go on sale for a VERYYYYYYYY LONG time!
LOL.
Finally I had my hands on this pair or Vans Classic Slip On shoes on my hands!
And I paid for it myself. XD.
Knowing mom and dad would kill me if i told them I want them to buy another shoe for me.
LOLS. Well, dad really said No to me.
Anyways.. here are the pictures of my bao bei.

My bao bei dragon head VANS.


It's original. And NOPE. I'm not buying the fake ones. Cause the fake ones costs Rm55. And the quality is much harder and the original ones are softer.
Good buy you think? HEHE.
It's only Rm85. FOR A PAIR OF CLASSIC VANS.
It was on sale on a 50% discount. Been waiting since last year.
Was supposed to get it with you during last year. But.. Oh well.. Things do have their own way ...
My precious CNY shoes..
Oh yeah..
Cny is around the corner..
I have been making plans with my friends to visit their house and dinner in jemputree.
After that will go to BED again. HEHE.
Alcoholic? XD Oh well. i just like being numb and don't think so much.
Although drinking is not the right way to make things normal. but
It is just a once in a while thing between me and my friends...
Looking forward to the reunion dinner this weekend.
Coussies and fireworks and most importantly.. ANGPAUS! LOTS OF ANGPAUS.
Shall be in Thailand during CNY too. But peeps, don't worry. Will get souvenirs for all of ya!
Psst.... Try my best okie?? That is if i don't spend all the money I change... HEHE

0 comments: