Friday, December 26, 2008

furydevil316

I once had a personal blog . Which I wrote my angers and frustrations and never what's deep inside my heart. It's because I never ever want to be known for what I'm thinking.
I once had a almost perfect relationship with you.
I can only say, how much I regret for letting you go.
You've clearly said that there is no more turning back for us anymore.
I just told you. "All I need is one last chance to prove."
You said you've given me so many chances to prove. Isn't there enough chances already?
It was unfair to you I know.
What if... This is the only time that can make me do my best?
What if... I can only make it right this time?
The end is near. End of 2008.
What a fcuking year it is.
I've used to drive with you by my side.
Have you in my arms when I wanted to watch any new movies.
Share food with you whenever we want to eat something.
Walk with holding your hand or even my arms around your waist.
Said sweet things to each other about what we're gona do.
I don't know what is happening to me right now.
Christmas isn't that fun anymore.
New year is coming. But I seem to find no thrill to it.
Probably just a stressful year coming ahead and preparing for the future.
Future. ...
I'm still going for what I want to be...
And the place for you is always there...
Even I clearly know that you won't forgive me anymore.
I can only say, I love you, deep down in my heart, nothing can replace you.
I might have hurted you very very much.
But I really blamed myself.
I admit. I must admit that I once blamed you.
When i was furious, I write anything straight from my brains without thinking.
I'm a bird-brainer. If that's how you like it.
If there is anything I could do to turn you back.
I'd really do it. . If I could ever have the chance to have you in my arms again.
I'd really appreciate it.
How long will it take for you to forget me?
Just let me mend your heart for once more time.
L'amour. J'etaime.
I can only say. I miss you. I miss you and I miss you.
Things that are not done have already been done.
What can I do besides staying here and think back what I've done.
All regrets. Nothing but regrets.

0 comments: