Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas.

Christmas was spent with my cousins at Gurney Plaza. Met up with a few of my homies. Got to know one new friend which was quite nice but didn't exchange numbers. I felt really down that day. Christmas was supposed to be fun and all that. I guess I just missed your existence when you accompanied me counting down new year last year. How I wish it'd happen again. 做梦就有吧!
Then on Christmas day itself, did nothing much but just loiter around Gurney again in the afternoon. Bought last minute presents and something for myself. Not to say I've got cash or what. Now that I have nothing much around my life anymore, it's time to pamper myself. XD

Me on the way there. Picture taken by someone called jac lyn.

The triple-cheese pizza I've wanting to try for so long... YUM!

My aunt's stir fried frankfurters.

My aunt's spaghetti.

Belacan Chicken from Fettes Park.

Tom Yam Bee Hoon. Somehow, not very Tom Yam but still its nice!

Mom's Tanghoon Kerabuuuuuu...

My Ee Ee's jiu pai Crabstick Salad.

Everybody checking out the pizza.

Posing people.

Smiles~

From left: Dad, Mom, Sis, Aunty Siew See, Aunty Lynna and Denis.

From left: Kenny, Dylan, Jason, Uncle David, Uncle David's brother, June, Aunty Siew Lee

Martini Champagne.

June posing with the Martini Champagne.

Kenny teaching Dylan playing the guitar.

artistic? nah...

Weird pose...
After a few rounds of food, we finally stopped for a while to play Monopoly. Halfway from the game, we stopped playing it cos it was pretty boring. Then we watched half a movie from HBO which is kinda lame lar. Then we had the christmas santa thingy we've been planning...
What we got: Don't have the pictures larrhhh
Jo San: Toothbrush holder
Jo Shien: Santa
Jaclyn: Johnson and Johnson's Shampoo kit
Dylan: Tim Tam and Chocolates ( this was defying the rules but someone might not know about the rules)
Jason: Candles
June: Best gift ever- SAVING KEYBOARD
Kenny: A massager with a boxing glove on it
Denis: Santa Stockings!!!

Then we cut the cake. Ordered 2 cakes. Chocolate Mud and Chocolate moist.



It was then time to go back. June and Jason went back earlier because June was tired. So we hung around till 12am. Then when we wanted to go back. Everybody was quite hungry. Dylan has not cooked his prawns yet. So he went ahead.
food (:

POSER

Singing and dancing his John Travolta dance.

Urr......

0 comments: