Sunday, December 28, 2008

naofaolifizhifishifiyoufounifi

Christmas had just passed.
My Christmas was spent with my two cousins from KL.
It's been 4 years since I last celebrated Christmas here.
I promised you that I would be back for Christmas this year when I was in KL last year.
Such a pity that we couldn't make it work for us.
I can only say it's my most regrettable thing I've ever done so far.
I was greedy perhaps.
Smiles was around me. But i find it nothing compared to the heart I've broken. (yours)
It's no thrill Christmas Eve and the coming new year?
No feelings and no thrills looking forward to it.
If only I could turn back time...
I'd really make up for all my mistakes...
Sorry to let your friend's disappointed with me...
I don't know and have no idea what was I thinking...
Regrets...
I told you I wanted one more chance. You said no. Clearly said no.
I saw your blog. Saying that I've really cancelled my following on your blog.
No. I did not.
I just changed my status into an invincible status (anonymous follower)
I guess I just broke your heart again.
I've said before. I don't ever want to break your heart again.
That's why I've changed it back to public follower.
If only you would know the existence of this blog.
It can only be time that will prove me.
No matter how much you want me to leave.
I'll never leave. I know I don't stand much chance anymore.
This is one of our promises.
One by one I'll prove it. Somehow, you might and you might not see it.
Let's hope for what I decide to do in the coming month.
Let's hope I'm not going anywhere.

0 comments: