Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blogging. in UUM. My not-so-desired place.

Currently I'm stuck in UUM. Had to come here for my sister's convocation.

But got my mood struck by the oh-so-mighty poisonous mother for sayin i got no brains at 5.40am? Will you be pissed if you were me?
Thinking that it'll only be a few more months before i leave. Just SABAR~
Anyway, KL trip next week. I've been looking forward to that day since last month when I got my results. Was pretty stressed out whenever the oh-so-mighty poisonous mother came asked and questioned about my studies. I told her I'd do my share and bla bla bla.
But seriously, I don't want to study something I never want to excel in. A.K.A degree in tourism management. The reason I chose it because my sister's friend could try to pull string and get me a place. But seriously, tourism is my 2nd choice after business. I don't really want to enter public university actually. I guess there's no choice for me unless I satisfy and prove to them that with my low CGPA i can't get into uni neither do i get to study for the courses i want to. I'm counting on my uncle to help me to get into UKM actually. But all of them could only do their best to help me. I've been really stressed out with my mom. Always trying to push me into public uni. I mean its okay if I get to any uni at all with the course i want. But....... it's not the case for me. I just wish they could understand me more and try to communicate with me. What's more. I plan to get into MMU after all. I don't really want to waste my time studying shit courses offered. Anyway, just something I could blog about today. It's so freaking boring here. Thank god they give access to facebook.

0 comments: