Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 more days to my Burpdae'''

It's been a while.

-How's life going on? *
So so.
-What's new?
Nothing new. Just a random post since i got nothing to do.
-Anything hot?
Yes. But no beginning and no ending is the best.
-Am I still waiting?
No. Cleared each other's thoughts.
-Still friends?
Yes.
-She cares?
I CARE. but cold response.
-Did i find someone better?
Yes. But don't seem to be making any progress. And I highly doubt it'd be good.
-Is she someone I want?
Perhaps. Not sure. Still in the process.
-Still committed to babe lin?
Don't know whether should I be. Being too realistic and care too much about money.
-Will she understand how I think of her?
No. Because she ain't listening to her ownself either.
-How is she doing today?
I have no idea. My messages are full with other ppl rather than hers since i got my new handphone.
-Does it hurt?
Yes. But i'm cool with it. The stinging pain of coldness is always there.
Last Question : Do I still love her?
Yes. But as a friend whom I care.

-End of Story-

Burpday's next week. Going to Tao with Nun people. Hopefully they don't buy me a cake. Cos we'll gona be stuffed with food before eating the cake. No point also. KAKKAKAS.
I want pressiessssssssssssssssssss~~~~
Actually I wasn't looking forward for you guys to remember my birthday and offered to celebrate with me. It was a bit shocking though. But thanks guys for willing to celebrate with me. You know who I want to celebrate it with. But I think enough is enough. I don't want to cry this birthday. Thanks.

0 comments: