Sunday, January 3, 2010

95th Post.

Well, here's a brand new year, that also means a brand new life.

The starting of a new chapter after the end.
For the last 2 weeks of 2009, i was in KL to celebrate christmas and new year.
Both celebrations are held in my aunt's house, which is however, big enough to hold such a big party.
Anyway, I went to see you on Christmas Day itself. Bought you 2 teddy bears. And I gave you 3 presents that day. 3rd present was actually myself. LOL. Things was quite bored for me in KL however. Cos you're busy working and didn't have the time for me. And so, yeah, I was unhappy for a while. But was even unhappy when you dropped a bomb on me. And again, yeah, I felt even worse. Didn't quite understand why you did that to me. But I've said before, as long as you're happy with your decision, I'll definitely respect your decision. Was having fumes all over my head on Sunday, that was 2 days after the bomb. Had fever and started to go crazy. Went to Redbox after lunch and all that. Screamed the whole way. But was tamed down again by you. I've never expect that you had so much influence on me. Oh well, lousy me, always get soft-hearted by ladies. sighs* You said you wanted me to treat you like how I used to and even better. Thinking that I like you, so why not? Who knows when will you find a better person than me right? And who knows I will meet someone better right? So as long as I still have feelings for you, I wouldn't mind doing this for you. You've gave me upside down turns, confused over what I am to you. But in the end, I'm pretty clear that I'm just trying to woo you back to me again. When I'm sick and tired, I'll be gone, soon before you find out. Just to see you happy, makes me happy enough to stay by your side even though I know it's unrealistic. I've made stupid mistakes before. And never want to make it happened twice! So well, more updates and pictures on my 96th post then. Till then.
2010,a perfect year. for me to do what I really want.
It was only half a year till i get my freedom, perhaps you just wana fly before learn how to walk?

0 comments: