Monday, October 26, 2009

concerns. doubts. POSITIVE THINKING RULES!

some asked me,why don't make it public?

i said... because we're taking exams.

some asked me,why don't she admit?
i said... because something happened just few months back and wasn't quite the right time

some asked me,are you sure?
i said... i dont know...

then another one asked me, what's gonna happen next?
i said... i could only just do what i should be doing and don't think about it yet

and in the end, i answered...
if she really wants to play on me, just let it be
if she really wants to hurt me, just let it be
if she feels happy that way, just let it be
i could only know at least i'm still alive
though i cross my fingers tight and believe that she will be the one
there are still part of me that doubts what i have this day
but i am just gona enjoy who i have and what i'm doing right now.

i wouldn't dare to question if she's serious or not.
because i trust her, i don't really want to make myself disappointed
even if the truth is she will disappoint me in the end
i'd just take it and leave it.
because i know, it is not the end of my life with a failed connection
because i know, time is needed to find the right one.
no matter what happens in 2 months from now, i can only pray that everybody will be happy in the end of this chapter of my life.

the starting of a new chapter, the starting of a whole new life, with or without her, i'm gona be the best of who i am. = )
(positive thinking ruleS!)


sometimes, when i look back to the past, how stupid i felt for giving it all in for something that wasn't true enough. but i'm still glad i walked passed the darkest moments in my life. even though it took me quite a long time, i'm glad that i've met you.
not hoping that we would stick together forever, but i just have to tell you, i'm happy being with you. all the others that matters, let's just love each other for as long as we can.
P/S: even if one day you will disappoint me, don't blame urself. things cannot be forced. = )
time flies, and we'll meet again. mwahs*
crabbie missie meemeee~~kakakas

0 comments: