Saturday, October 17, 2009

<3 random.

*hearts*
It's nice having you. It's nice knowing you.
It's nice loving you. You're in my heart now. = )
Honesty is a must for us to work.
Trust is needed as we both have a distance.
As long as there is the will power to succeed,
Our hearts will be with each other for a long long time.
Still waiting for the day(u know i know) to come,
Though we both know it will be soon before long. *-) winks**
Thank you for coming into my life babe.

I think I'm in love with you. = )


Alright, back to main stuff.
Haven't been blogging for a longggggggggggggggggggg time i know.
hehes. After trials, went down to KL and met you. And took lotsa pics in KL
Just couldn't have the chance to resize it and post it up here.
But pictures are however posted on facebook already.

I've got plans, plans which I wana do after I finish my exams.
Plans that I'm gona make sure I do it.
KL trip, redang trip, genting trip, bei jing trip and perth(still not confirmed) trip.
Gotta earn lotsa money for these trips.
But all on planning already. It's just the matter of time till we finish our exams.
Kakas. Looking forward for the trips down south though.
Penang is filled with people who are terrible. GOshh...
I mean not all Penang people are bad.. but some..
Just so realistic and love to take advantage of STUDENTS one...
><



0 comments: