Saturday, May 9, 2009

Starbucks and YOU!

Today, I can say that I'm really happy.
After all that shitty stuff that happened~
After all the drama I said to someone..
I wasn't feeling very happy. Was actually very pissed.
Who do you think I am?
I've had enough of you wanting me back then showing me your attitude lo!
Think what? You're a Diva ah? Even Diva's don't do that okay!
Even Diva's care for people's feeling. And plus, Diva's have a good attitude lo!
Never mind lar. Whatever lar. You blocked and deleted me adi.
NO point talking also anymore ! You're old enough to take reponsibility of your own actions!
-end of story-


Today, early morning woke up to go for accounts tution.
Went to Mcd for breakfast. Hehe.
Was supposed to meet up with sze yin a.k.a agoni~
My new friend from... HEHE...
Mana tahu that pig overslept pulak~~~
Then nvm lor. went to tution ~ after tution went to buy chicken rice for lunch.
Came back and ran and ran to the gym. WTF. Nola. saja eng kang nia. hahah
Ran 2km and did lots of push ups. Hoping to become fitter!!!
ngek ngeksss
then then.. came back and did nothing and dozed off d~~
wake up. and went to the wesak day procession outside my house.
Took lotsa pictures but was quite blur... Sighs.. waiting for my baby to reach!!
will upload soon lar. Then dead battery.. LOL...
then after that met up with coussie's at ah ma's house.
went gurney with em.
HEHE. then then. bought starbucks for you.
HEHE. you were so shocked when i appear in front of you.
And gosh.. i was blushing man...
wanted to ask for your phone number but.. was too paiseh adii
hahahaha.. then just now. u msged me in msn.
ehhe. telling me that u were shocked and all that..
heheh. u ask me to study hard for exams. smr ask me y so free go gurney
LOL. so happy larr. then i finally asked for your number~~~~
YEAH~~~~then i called josephine and told her.
She say where's hers? I just said i boh kiam her. LOL...
Then she jealous d. LOL..
YEAH~~~~i got ur number~ i got ur number~~~
my diva~~~ my angel~~~ my goddess~~~ XD
yala. got both of u mah. same face mia. haha.
both oso love and like~~ ngek ngek~~~
I'll always remember. I've finally got the courage to buy that for you.
And I told you I will get it for you.
You and hazelnut hot chocolate~~~
Hope you like it~!!!!
I'm taking back my love...I've given you too much~~~~

0 comments: