Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random... Really really random post...


HmmMmmms....
Should I get a cufflink on my next trip to KL? Thinking... And also... I should be getting some nice nice shirts. Philosophy and Phenomenal and also Topshop have some very nice shirts... HEHE...KL KL~~~ I'm gona spend spend spend money on myself~~~~~
Mid year exams coming soon.
Yes. I promised to update my blog about wesak.
Oh well. Lazy me.... XD.. reluctant to upload the photos from my camera but willing to spend time transferring songs into my MP3.
Okayyyy..
Exam's on monday. And i'm blogging.... sighss...
Right now i'm just kinda tired..
Lotsa stuff to do tomorrow.
After school, have PA tution till 4.15pm.
Then at night, dinner with someone. HEHE
Meeting someone and someone.
Then hopefully we meet at new world park.
Cos gona catch up with wendy there.
She says there's some miss pageant going on there.
So, why not check out someone yeah? XD
Ahhh~~~ Tak sabar sabar nak tengok u ni~~~~~~~~~~
anyways, gotta get back to my studies..
microeconomics... WOW.. so many things to fnsh...

0 comments: