Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I just want to love you.

Flashbacks of what has happened in the past

Reminds me of what I've been through






still standing here.
i falled. but i managed to stand up.




right now....
an hour and a half to my macro paper
breathe easy......
it'll be better tomorrow...










wo xian zai zhen de hen bu kai xin
but what can i do?
let it flow like water
wishing one day, u'll smile happily from ur heart to ur loved one
i really wish you would really be happy for urself!
what you told me, really gave me a punch to my heart
I want to be the one
I want to love you
I want to be there for you
It's been a pretty amazing 70 days we've been together
I'm happy to have you.
But I'm not happy, because you're not happy.
I wish one day you'll realise
That all of those things aren't a big deal because I'm right here standing by you.
And hopefully, I have the chance to see you smile straight from your heart!
=')

0 comments: