Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Does it really matter to me?

Questions I've been askin myself...

Why am I feeling this way?
Why is it that I couldn't make you happy?
Why is it that sometimes I feel very down?
Why....
Today, you asked me whether I'd hate it if you were friends with tb's
I said not really. But in the case that person fancies you...
YES
You've been quite busy these few days...
I couldn't blame you for being busy... DUH*
But somehow... I just feel that you're not yourself nowadays...
I don't know why
Maybe i'm being sensitive or what...
I just feel very down lately
Maybe it's because what you've told me...
And what I saw in facebook...
Perhaps it's just an act of coincidence...
I text-ed you and said..
Don't tell anyone you've got me...
I lied..
I wanted everyone to know you've got me...
But all the actions you made...
Don't seem to make any sense that you really am happy to have me...
I don't know why it's hard for me to believe that someone really loves me
But I just know I really fell in love with you
What bothers me isn't those problems that couldn't be solved
We have a distance, i don't know what I should be doing to make you happy
As it seems that whatever I say...
You just won't laugh that much...
Maybe like you said...
You don't feel like talking...
Sighs...
I wana cry, but i can't cry out
I wana talk to you, but you don't feel like talking
I wana drink, but I've got a paper tmrw
I wana give up, but I can't do so... Not until you've found the one
Remember the promise i made to you?
Saying that i'll let go after exam finishes?
But in the end you said you wanted 520 days and going...
I was so happy and wanted to announce our relationship
But sadly... before it is even 100 days...
There is no more sign of it in your profile...
Perhaps, you just wana be mysterious...
I hope you're reading this...
Because I don't know what else could I do to tell you what I feel

Until you've found the one for you, I'll not give up.
*T.T*
I wana hold on to something to cry and let my sadness go away.
Having so many friends around me...
Which of you all are really there for me when I need you all?
Independent is a must to survive.
Shall wrap around myself and hide in my bed for a night.
Good night people.
The silence of the night is terrifying me.
I won't be able to speak to you tonight.
As the silence horrifies me. And your lips remained shut.
I wish you were happy with me.
I wish you are happy with me.
I wish you good luck in your paper tmrw.
I wish you will always remember these days when I'm gone.



= (
( =
its just the opposite anyway. who cares?!



0 comments: