Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GRRR. I despise you.

You think you're all that

But you ain't nothing but someone close to me
You think you're the best
Cos you're smarter than me
You may excel in academics
But I am pretty sure I'm gonna excel you in the future
You judge me for who I am
You judge me for what I'm doing
You judge me for what you don't know
Before you judge me, please judge yourself
And also THINK whether you have any excuse for yourself
I talked happily at night.
You? Sobbing away and always showing your fucked up face
At least I know I'm happy with someone else
YOU? Please, don't know where you're going after this
Wish you could just get some overseas job and SHOO AWAY!
Having you sitting beside me is like a hell to me
I still can't imagine how loud you type!
It's like thumping on the keyboard and expressing urself in a rude way to your lappie
Oh well, but ITS your lappie. not mine.
I just know I'll be good without you needing to order me!
I am who i am and you are just nothing to me!
Always making yourself feeling so sick
Gosh. Come ON! GO OUT AND LIVE LA!
Why are you staying here?
Even I couldn't stand the pressure being at home
and YOU? still wana find job here???
And you and your psycotic bf, goshh...
Till now I still can't forget how you both ditched me just to date
and what happened
Not because I'm not a forgiving person but just
what you both did was totally unacceptable.
I've forgiven you but that does not make me trust you again
You told me you're going down to KL for xmas
You told me you're a changed person now.
HELL NO! go and take a look at yourself in the mirror and give yourself a few good slaps!
WHO ARE YOU TO BE NAGGING WHAT I DO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!?!??!
AT LEAST I'M NOT SOBBING AWAY EVERY NIGHT!
I HATE YOU! I DESPISE YOU!!!!!!!!!
I despise you who think you're all that and that smart.
But you just don't know what the hell you're losing of in your life.
Even mom said you're stupid for turning down the offer!
STUPIDO!

0 comments: